Monday, January 11, 2010

Knitting Compared To Golfing

So Kylee and I went to our knitting class tonight. Kylee loves to sew/craft/make and knitting is on my list of 40 things to try/learn/do before I'm 40. (more on that another day and for those wondering, I have 2 years and 3 months) I think the comment Kylee made on the way home sums up how it went...
Kylee-"I think knitting must be a lot like golfing is for Dad,
but just not as dangerous."
Dena - "What do you mean?"
Kylee-"Throwing knitting needles isn't as vicious
as throwing golf clubs."

Anyway, it was a great experience for me as a student - an excellent reminder to me as a teacher that some learn things quicker/easier than others. So even though I didn't do so well at the knitting it was a evening of learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment